Are you a producer or a consumer?
If you are a producer then you are a:
- Make or create products and services
- You sell products or services
- You are always in creating mode
- You are generating revenue or always thinking about making money especially during holidays
- You are an investor
If you are a consumer, you are:
- Spending money
- You are pre-conditioned to spend large sums of money especially during holidays especially major holidays such as Black Friday, Christmas etc
- You are always in buying mode especially if it is a sale item
If you want to swap then click http://iluv2swap.com
I know regardless of how much we try not to spend, we will have to purchase items. Thus, whenever you do, you want to optimize your spend by ensuring that your money is working beyond the transaction for the goods / services received.
If you’ve never heard of Ibotta, simply download this FREE app that provides you cash back for purchases ranging from simple grocery everyday items like milk, egg, bread etc all the way up to electronic, clothing, home goods and so forth. Click here to get Ibotta
To sign up for the next 6 weeks bootcamp click http://bit.ly/gotskillsgetpaid or book a free discovery call if you wish to chat with me first to make sure this will be a good fit for you. Click http://odettaking.com/stackyourcoins