On Sat March 25, I had the pleasure to speak to a non profit organization Tallom Foundation Inc. that caters to the empowerment of young girls from the ages of 12-18 years old on the topic of Financial Literacy, why it’s important and how they can start taking control by forming good financial habits and mindset.
The Executive Director Amarimba Charles is doing an amazing job and strives to encourage, inspire, and assist at risk inner-city youth and their families. Her next project is helping to sponsor these girls as they prepare to go off to college. If you would like to be a part of this initiative and support this great cause please connect with her directly.
Check out the video but without being a spoiler alert here are just some of the main dimes I dropped on these young girls so that they too can begin to stack their own COINS:
- You should learn to spend less & shop smart
- You should learn to save more. A great app I highly recommend everyone to use is to help you save more money effortlessly and without even a budget is Digit. To sign up click http://bit.ly/digitco-freemoney
- You should set up and have your own savings account. A great bank I highly recommend with no fees and high highest rate is Capital One. Click here http://bit.ly/capitalone360savings-freemoney
- You should start earning your own money. Thanks to the power of social media, technology this has never been easier. We are all on our smart phone so why not start making money from them. This free app Swagbucks allows you to earn money by doing simple things like watch video, complete survey, browse the web, shop online. Click here to sign up
- Save save save. Start small even with just $1 a day.
Are you struggling to SAVE MONEY? Join us for an 2hrs live virtual workshop to stack your SAVINGS!
$29.99 workshop for 2hrs Includes:
-The power of saving and how to save more money effortlessly
-Effective simple strategies to help you save $10 or more daily even if you don't want to save or think you have enough to save
-Powerful resourceful saving tools
-Hands on application with Q&A session
-Even if you can't make it live, sign up so you can receive the replay with amazing tools delivered right to your inbox email all for just $29.99!!!