On Sat March 25, I had the pleasure to speak to a non profit organization Tallom Foundation Inc. that caters to the empowerment of young girls from the ages of 12-18 years old on the topic of Financial Literacy, why it’s important and how they can start taking control by forming good financial habits and mindset.
The Executive Director Amarimba Charles is doing an amazing job and strives to encourage, inspire, and assist at risk inner-city youth and their families. Her next project is helping to sponsor these girls as they prepare to go off to college. If you would like to be a part of this initiative and support this great cause please connect with her directly.
Check out the video but without being a spoiler alert here are just some of the main dimes I dropped on these young girls so that they too can begin to stack their own COINS:
- You should learn to spend less & shop smart
- You should learn to save more. A great app I highly recommend everyone to use is to help you save more money effortlessly and without even a budget is Digit. To sign up click http://bit.ly/digitco-freemoney
- You should set up and have your own savings account. A great bank I highly recommend with no fees and high highest rate is Capital One. Click here http://bit.ly/capitalone360savings-freemoney
- You should start earning your own money. Thanks to the power of social media, technology this has never been easier. We are all on our smart phone so why not start making money from them. This free app Swagbucks allows you to earn money by doing simple things like watch video, complete survey, browse the web, shop online. Click here to sign up
- Save save save. Start small even with just $1 a day.
I want to be Debt FREE
First let me say the simple fact is that there’s NO way to become wealthy unless you first get rid of your debt so here's how I can help you become debt FREE like me.
10 weeks live coaching bootcamp for 2hrs weekly starting on Tuesday Jan 2 at 8pm EST - Tuesday March 13.
-Identify and establish your financial goals
-Understanding best uses of credit and how to use other people money for your own benefit wisely
-Learn how to manage your credit card, debt and other loans without filing bankruptcy, using third parties or debt consolidator
-Set up your emergency fund while paying off debt
-Partake in weekly discussion money book of the month club
-Learn how money works so you can stay out of debt & create your own solid financial foundation
-Learn effective strategies to crush debt and increase your cash flow
-Powerful resourceful debt management, saving / investing, budgeting tools, hacks, download and cheatsheets
-Accountability and support to keep you on track and help you achieve your goals with wkly check ins
-Hands on application with live Q&A at every weekly session
-You will receive the weekly replays in the event you missed a session all for just $19.99 weekly and starting Tuesday January 2 at 8pm EST and ends Tuesday March 13!!!
Price will increase so book now while it's only $19.99 per week & stack your coins!