I thought it would be helpful to create a FREE resource page of some of my fav tools I personally use and highly recommend that can also help you stack your coins. If you need help with any of them, let’s chat by booking your free consultation http://odettaking.com/stackyourcoins
To get free resources, support, answers, encouragement & accountability 24/7, join our private Facebook group. Click here http://facebook.com/groups/stackyourcoins
I update this list pretty often so do take advantage of it. Enjoy and let me know how it has helped you and which one you use to help you stack your coins!
1. Magnify Money: find and compare the best bank, credit card, balance transfer, etc
2. Qapital: is the everyday banking free app that helps you save small so you can live large. Set up financial goals, create rules, then sit back and watch your savings grow. Get $5 sign up bonus with this special link. (a must have) http://bit.ly/qapital-freemoney (must have & totally FREE)
3. Acorns: Invest your spare change from everyday purchases into a diversified portfolio. Acorns is an investment account that makes saving and investing super easy & automatic. If you’re going to spend money, you might as well save / make money. Get $5 sign up bonus with this special link. (a must have) bit.ly/acorns-freemoney
4. Stash: now you can start investing with as little as $5. Start small. Invest in what matters to you and we’ll guide you from there. Get $5 sign up bonus with the special link http://bit.ly/stash-freemoney
5. Clink: you can start saving and investing with as little as $1 with this free saving & investing app. Just set it and forget it . Get $5 sign up bonus with this special link. http://bit.ly/clink-freemoney
6. Mint: free budgeting app automatically pulls all your financial accounts into one place so you can review your income, expenses, set budget and track goals. Mint also makes recommendations to help you find savings along the way. (A must have) www.mint.com
7. Acuity Schedule: Schedule clients without sacrificing your soul, especially great if you coach or consult (if you own a business)
8. Jazzy.co: Create your own accessories & sell with no upfront cost or risk (generate extra income)
9. Dropbox: file sharing and storing http://bit.ly/freespace-dropbox (Sign up with this link for extra FREE space). Dropbox provides a way to store, sync, and share files securely, along with the admin tools needed to protect your business.
10. Convertkit: http://mbsy.co/convertkit/24230205 All the tools you need to send & capture emails for your email list. Create email campaigns, forms, landing pages, newsletters, grow list of subscribers and much more.
11. Honey: Do you shop online? Offcourse you do. Stop wasting time and let Honey do all the work for you by searching for coupons online. Honey is a free browser extension that searches the worldwide web for coupons and automatically applies it upon check out thus saving you money and time. Click here to sign up for Honey and start saving on your next online purchase bit.ly/joinhoneyandsave
12. Shopkick: This app that rewards you for shopping and for just walking in the stores door. Get even more kicks when you scan items and make purchases. Then you redeem your kicks for gift cards at your favorite stores. Join now to earn FREE gift cards. https://app.shopkick.com/r/2N7Kzd
13. Ibotta: is way better than coupons. Click this special link and get $10 bit.ly/joinibottanow to download this free app before you go grocery shopping and stack YOUR COINS. Ibotta shopping app gives cash back for your grocery even simple things like egg, milk, banana, bread, water, etc. Get $10 for trying this free app Ibotta. Go ahead and unlock savings at your local stores, bars, and even restaurants.
14. Ebates: One of the most popular cashback portal for almost everything. Click here for to sign up for Ebates and get $10 back after making your first $25 purchase
15: Swagbucks: Get FREE gift cards from your favorite stores when you shop online, watch videos, take surveys and discover deals. Click bit.ly/joinswagbuckstoday.
16. Hulu: Click here to get 2 FREE weeks to try Hulu and cut your cable bill by 70% so you can save more money
17. Mileup: Is the easiest, most effortless way to get free stuff for the driving you already do. Just download the app and start automatically earning points for every mile you drive. Then cash in those points for gift cards to your favorite retailers. Click here to get Mileup
18. Verizon Wireless: Get unlimited data only $45 for up to 4 lines and $50 Visa gift card just for signing up
19. Dosh cash back for shopping http://bit.ly/cashbackdosh