How to grow your business if social media were to disappear?
Social media should not be your only strategy to promote your business. It should be one of the ways. If social media were to disappear, here are a few things you can do:
- Sales prospecting / tele prospecting, cold call
- Attend networking events & functions
- Join association or groups for your target audience
- Be intentional and always build your email list
- If you are not a people person, invest in a selling skills class because when you own your business you need to always be in selling mode and promoting your business.
In the mean time, while we still have social media, let’s crush it with live streaming. To take advantage of this free group coaching session, click here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-ask-me-anything-qa-group-coaching-call-with-odetta-king-tuesday-dec-27-2016-tickets-30311475439?ref=ecal
If you need help with this, be sure to set up a free discovery call http://odettaking.com/stackyourcoins